Joliet Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
You have arrived at the best rehab for addiction and alcoholism. Our website contains the answers that you need for just about any type of addiction. Browse the links and the helpful information and then call us right away at the Joliet drug and alcohol rehab. Time is of the essence and we are here right now to help you. Joliet has a population that struggles with alcoholism and substance abuse. Call us now and get the answers you need to have a better life that is free from addiction.
Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Your drinking problem is now a full-blown addiction and you have no idea how you'll be able to kick the habit. You drink all day and most of the night. It's called alcoholism and it is a serious disease. You are now at the point where something has to be done. Call us at the Joliet alcohol rehab and get detoxed and set free from alcohol and its control. You don't have to live a life under the shackles of alcohol.
Drug Rehab Treatment
Signs and Symptoms of Heroin Addiction
Heroin addiction can be recognized through a number of symptoms, which include:
- Slurred Speech
- Excessive sleep
- Weight loss
- Careless attitude towards school or work
- Injection wounds and trademarks on arms and legs
- Distancing from family and friends
- Abrupt behavioral changes
- Bruises due to skin picking
- Constricted pupils
- Forgetfulness or lack of memory
- Lack of interest in the future
- Patterns of fatigue and then, sudden alertness
Substance Abuse Treatment
Given the prevalence of chronic pain, the consumption of medications can only be described as rampant in Joliet. This leads to prescription drug abuse. Almost 2 million people are addicted to prescription pain relievers, and the number of unintentional overdose deaths outnumbers those from heroin and cocaine combined. This makes prescription drug abuse one of the leading causes of deaths in Joliet, and the rest of the country as well.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility